Saturday, May 05, 2007

Night at Le Bus


When you visit TanĂ , make sure you spend at least one evening dancing at the famous disco "Le Bus". Of course music is not top of the top, of course the layout is not the best of the best, but the ambiance is fine andit's a pretty good deal compared to what exists in other towns in the country. Built on two floors, Le Bus also has a little outdoor bar where you can have your 3AM pizza, or chill out while waiting for your friends to finish dancing like crazy. And make sure you stay until sunrise, so you can enjoy the morning croissant, hot and steamy, before you walk home in the desert street of TanĂ ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!
i just discovered your blog from Insane mind's and love it! I am a big fan of slide.com and sometimes I wish I had wonderful pics like yours to share with everybody.
Why am I posting on the Bus post? I really don't know but I'll be spamming everywhere for now!
Keep up the good work!

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home